Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling on TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, this is Mr. Hi.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Hi
Jobber
Jobber
Mr. Hi

Hello, this is Mr. Hi. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, this is Mr. Hi.   Hello, this is Mr. Hi. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 02:10

OI! I am The CREeK, I just signed to the Twilight Zone which means you will all meet me soon. I just got out of a fed from Intercontinental called MAW. I was a huge rper there, I rped for quite a few people including someone in this fed at least once, and helped with commentary. I am an actor and in the middle of a production right now so I might not be on as often as I would like to. It will be over soon so try not to worry too much bout my activness just yet;)

Last edited by Mr. Hi on Sat 23 Jan 2010, 18:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monsterio
Rookie
Rookie
Monsterio

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Mr. Hi.   Hello, this is Mr. Hi. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 03:25

Mr. Hi wrote:
OI! I am Mr. Hi, I just signed to the Twilight Zone which means you will all meet me soon. I just got out of a fed from Intercontinental called MAW. I was a huge rper there, I rped for quite a few people including someone in this fed at least once, and helped with commentary. I am an actor and in the middle of a production right now so I might not be on as often as I would like to. It will be over soon so try not to worry too much bout my activness just yet;)

Hey buddy. Glad you can make it. Good to be working with you again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hi
Jobber
Jobber
Mr. Hi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Mr. Hi.   Hello, this is Mr. Hi. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 17:02

Monsterio wrote:
Mr. Hi wrote:
OI! I am Mr. Hi, I just signed to the Twilight Zone which means you will all meet me soon. I just got out of a fed from Intercontinental called MAW. I was a huge rper there, I rped for quite a few people including someone in this fed at least once, and helped with commentary. I am an actor and in the middle of a production right now so I might not be on as often as I would like to. It will be over soon so try not to worry too much bout my activness just yet;)

Hey buddy. Glad you can make it. Good to be working with you again.

Glad to be here! It's great to know I got friends here.
Back to top Go down
averis007
Rookie
Rookie
averis007

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Mr. Hi.   Hello, this is Mr. Hi. I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 15:05

Nice to see you guys again.....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Hi
Jobber
Jobber
Mr. Hi

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Mr. Hi.   Hello, this is Mr. Hi. I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 18:38

Hey man! I've changed my name to The CREeK. You didn't think I would leave you guys just yet did you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is Mr. Hi.   Hello, this is Mr. Hi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, this is Mr. Hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone Wrestling :: Introductions :: Hi! Who are you?-
Jump to: