Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling on TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T.Z.W. Champions (Basics)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

T.Z.W. Champions (Basics) Empty
PostSubject: T.Z.W. Champions (Basics)   T.Z.W. Champions (Basics) I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 15:07

At the moment there are three championships up for grabs in T.Z.W.

Major Title: T.Z.W. World Heavyweight Championship

Middle Title: T.Z.W. Trans-Continental Championship

Minor Title: T.Z.W. New Blood Championship

Once we have got the whole thing rolling, also a Tag Team Championship will be introduced (maybe in week 3). For the three singles titles, there will be some kind of limitation as to who will be allowed to compete for which title. I'm still considering the options, but a WS-based approach will be most likely. [On a side note: People that are active, do their RPs, etc. will be more likely to gain title shots than non-actives.]
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.W. Champions (Basics)   T.Z.W. Champions (Basics) I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:56

Creation of new titles on June 30th.

- After retiring the New Blood Title on June 29th, the Shooting Star Title is created to offer gold for the lower level people. How the new champ will be determined is to be discussed.

- Total Domination Championship has been created as a special match title (here: I quit)

- TZW Cross Over Championship might be introduced towards the end of Season 3. In this case it would function as a second top-tier title if there is a roster split.
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.W. Champions (Basics)   T.Z.W. Champions (Basics) I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:05

In order to have a little more transparency, here is a list of the titles and the wrestler score needed to be eligible for that title. The figures are to be seen as a guideline not as carved in marble...

T.Z.W. World Heavyweight Championship (WS > 45000)

T.Z.W. Cross Over Championship (WS > 45000)

T.Z.W. Trans-Continental Championship (WS 22000 - 35000)

T.Z.W. Shooting Star Championship (WS < 22000)

T.Z.W. Total Domination Championship (none)

T.Z.W. Tag Team Championship (none)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.W. Champions (Basics)   T.Z.W. Champions (Basics) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T.Z.W. Champions (Basics)
Page 1 of 1