Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling on TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TZW bolts its doors

Go down 
+6
DocSpock
Steven The Wonder Boy
TerroristKing
Stutterer
SidneyMagal
Ferox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

TZW bolts its doors Empty
PostSubject: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 15:36

Hi there fellow TZWians,

we are half way through week 4 of TZW's Season X. Unfortunately the X does not only mark our 10th successfull season, it will also mark the end of TZW on TWG.

I have given it a lot of thought, but at the end of the day there just wasn't any other option. Real life has had a strong grip on me and especially my time to dedicate for our federation. A new job description and more resoponsibilities at work and also at home virtually left me with no time to even get the minimal things done that lie in my responsibility as a GM (...and I won't even mention that I can hardly recall the last time I was able to write an RP for my character).

The past 14 months have been aamazin, especially because of the people I was allowed to meet and that helped to create a good product. When TZW started out back in April 2009 we were a small local fed - yes, those still existed in the early days of TZW. My aim has always been to reach national level and now we are even continental. And I know that I owe most of that to all of you!

So now it's time to switch off the lights and lock the doors.

A lot of people have been making my time as GM an enjoyable. I can't and won't mention them all here, but I couldn't send this pm without the special mentioning of

HCB, The Stutterer, Ododobe and pigfarmer - you know why your names are on the list Very Happy

Thank you to everyone else who ever showed his face on the forum or submitted just a single line to improve our shows.

The forum will of course stay open and I am pretty sure that a few of us all will stick their heads in now and again.

Thanks a lot,

Michael aka Ferox / Seth Solomon

P.S. Most contracts are up already so if you want out before the fed officially closes, just hit the delete button. For all the others, just send in your proposal of a free breach and it will be granted. PLEASE stay until after the final show on Thursday though. We all at TZW would really aprreciate that!
Back to top Go down
SidneyMagal
Rookie
Rookie
SidneyMagal

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 17:20

Oh Dude...I really wish it was April 1st...

There is no Federation like TZW...my plans were to never go away from here...I was here almost since the begining, I think I arrived here in Season 3...That's a lot of time, and watching the Other Federation's shows, I was more and more convinced that TZW is the best!

Well, Thanks to everyone! The ones who gave me chances, the ones who wrestled me, the GMs, the Staff, my Tag Team Partner Gunther, well...Every single person who was evolved in our activities!

And, of course...If anyone in here wants to try something new...even if we need to start from Local level again...I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Stutterer
T.Z.W. Team
T.Z.W. Team

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 18:07

TZW was unique in many many ways and I can´t name just one single fed which could be a better place to be.

I want to thank Ferox for beeing the great GM that he was. Open minded for everything and a true leader for all of us. I want to thank Wildchild for his awesome graphics who made our shows truely outstanding. I want to thank Hardcore Boy for beeing a tough competitor all the time and the heart and the soul of TZW. I want to thank pigfarmer and Sidney Magal for writing some of the funniest stuff I have ever read in this game. I want to thank all the other VGMs I was allowed to work with for the inspiration and the collegiality.

And I really would like to thank each and every member in this fed for your great work and the great time here!

Every try to copy and rise a new TZW 2.0 is about to fail.
It just can´t get any better...

I think Ferox´ decision to shut down TZW on its very high is the right one.
In this way we all can keep our memories about TZW for good.
Back to top Go down
TerroristKing
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 19:12

So TZW shuting down huh ...

I know i haven't been here for long and i don't know if i am allowed to say something but i'll say it anyway.

I am now going to lie and say that everything is pink and perfect, but i am gonna say my opinion on this fed.

Maybe is because i am new ... and most active RPers are pretty old in this fed, but i feel like i have been mistreated by the writers and my word and my ideas meant close to nothing.

What i do like at this fed is that is a very balances one, with lots of RPers and mostly close matches. I also like that there are titles for almost every guys (low WS , high WS, tag).

I hope i did not offend anybody and i wish you all the best in the future.
Who knows, maybe we'll meet again.
king
Back to top Go down
Steven The Wonder Boy
Rookie
Rookie
Steven The Wonder Boy

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 20:03

Another fed closed before my 1st storyline can be finished. Sad

Plus I'm going to miss all the Alter-Ego Characters. They were so unique. Have to be the BEST Wrestler Cards I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
DocSpock
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 02:45

Hm this is a shame. Anyone itnerested in taking it over and keeping it alive? It would mean starting back at regional and losing the upgrades etc. the roster has got but no biggie if it stays alive ( you basically get a new roster and would have re-sign everyone also ).

Anyway perhaps something for anyone interested to discuss with Ferox who can then discuss it with me if he finds a suitable replacement.
Back to top Go down
pigfarmer
T.Z.W. Team
T.Z.W. Team
pigfarmer

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 04:34

trust me spock...it has been discussed and we can't come to an answer...hcb and stut have been runnin the shows, workin overtime, and the other vgm's myself and wild just can't commit the time needed to keep it running. I fought the idea of shuttin it down longer than anyone, but in the end this is probably the thing to do.

It pains me to no end, cause I will not write for another fed, when i retired farmer and the brotherhood. This was it for my 3 characters
Back to top Go down
V for Valante
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 05:52

I was recently asked to become a GM, and I am currently signed up at the GM Academy.

I told Ninoslav that I wasn't interested in actually becoming a GM for awhile, as I wanted to stick around TZW, but he asked me just to sign up to the academy anyway, as signing up doesn't hurt anything, and I would go for GM later.

I would be willing to re-start the fed fresh, but I'd only be willing if Hardcore Boy, Stutterer, WildChild, Pigfarmer, AJ, etc. would be willing to support that. If they would rather go elsewhere, then I would also go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Steven The Wonder Boy
Rookie
Rookie
Steven The Wonder Boy

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 07:31

GM Academy? Haven't heard of one of those since the very old days of TWG, the days only the select few can remember (Me not being one of them)
Back to top Go down
SidneyMagal
Rookie
Rookie
SidneyMagal

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 16:44

Well, if someone will take the task of making another Federation, or trying to keep TZW alive, I'll support it putting my character there and helping if anything is needed. I roleplay every week as all of you know...I don't know about what you guys think about the quality of my roleplays, but I always do my best. I offer myself to help, but has you guys know, I'm brazilian and my english is not soooo good, but I can try to do one or another text, you know...

Well, I'm still around in the forum, if you guys need or want to ask something, just PM me.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DocSpock
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 04:41

Yes it's like the old GM School but more our own twist on it. Helps us to try and get more quality GM's than some of what had come through in recent months with the very lax requirements.

Anyway if anyone is interested flick me a msg in game and I'll read your application or if it's an old application and you want to reapply msg me that then ( we still can't delete old applications unfortunatly ).

Back to top Go down
Stutterer
T.Z.W. Team
T.Z.W. Team

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 21:09

He are the numbers for the last Cross-Over show:

Tickets Request: 39.684
Tickets Sold: 39.684
Tickets Income: 396.840 fantaeuros

TZW closes its doors with a new record in ticket sales on its very top!

All I have to say is that I really enjoyed the time here and I bid farewell to all of you!
I will surely miss this crazy bunch ...

*Stutterer bows and leaves the arena with a smile*
Back to top Go down
soft_drinker
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 00:18

Omg, I go inactive for 3 weeks and this is what I see on my return on the site. OMG! It was heck of a good fed, but live continues on! Tyvm for all the good moments shared and the best of luck and succes in all of your lifes fellas!
Back to top Go down
Stutterer
T.Z.W. Team
T.Z.W. Team

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 15:51

Looks like TWG is all messed up without TZW Wrestling... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Boy
Mr. TZW
Mr. TZW
Hardcore Boy

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 16:39

Message from game admin- they hope to get the game back online soon. It looks like it was taking longer than expected to manage without TZW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TZW bolts its doors   TZW bolts its doors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TZW bolts its doors
Page 1 of 1