Twilight Zone Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of Twilight Zone Wrestling on TWG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

Welcome to the Twilight Zone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Twilight Zone!   Welcome to the Twilight Zone! I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 10:53

Hello everybody!

It is really great that you found your way to Twilight Zone Wrestling (T.Z.W.). I appreciate your presence and hope that, together, we can get this fed right to the top of the game.

In order to get it all going here, please first register to this forum and maybe write a sentence or two in the "Hi! Who are you?" thread. Please take some time to accustom yourself to the forum. I have tried my best to keep it as simple as possible.

I think the easiest way is to just click your way through the Twilight Zone first. I have posted a little bit of info in every section so that you know what awaits you.

Please take a special look at the Guides and Guidlines as this part marks a large part on what we lay the foundation here.

Don't worry if you have no idea about what it means to be in a fed and if you have never RPed before. I am sure will get these things sorted. Just be patient and active Wink

Thanks for all your efforts!!!

Your GM Ferox

And once again:

WELCOME TO T. Z. W.

Last edited by Ferox on Mon 30 Mar 2009, 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twilight Zone!   Welcome to the Twilight Zone! I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 10:56

As you might have noticed, T.Z.W. is still in the building process. Please be a little patient as everything has been coming to me at a little short notice.

Thanks for your understanding!
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Admin
Admin
Ferox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twilight Zone!   Welcome to the Twilight Zone! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 23:23

for some general info about feds, check here:

http://www.danda-comics.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Federations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Twilight Zone!   Welcome to the Twilight Zone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Zone Wrestling :: First steps :: Welcome to T.Z.W. --- Please read first!-
Jump to: